Saturday, April 4, 2009

Summer McCusker

A year ago, I was in Japan. My fellow performer Charity said her friend Summer was coming out for a visit and mentioned that she was petite. She was not kidding! When Summer arrive, I like many others, giggled at how preciously tiny she is!
She usually shops in the children's section, but found herself in heaven with Japan's tiny sizes! She came out again for a second time in the end of my contract, and I have come to claim her as my own friend!

A few weeks ago, fresh off completing her most recent tour (she's perform children's theatre!) she came up to New York to get some new pics. Full of Georgian charm, she may be small, but her personality will wrap you up!
Here's Summer.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: