Friday, April 17, 2009

Act of Kindness # 15







Are you a blog-stalker?
UrbanDictionary.com defines blog-stalk -
to secretly read someone's blog with the express purpose of learning more about them without their knowlege.
I am a blog-stalker.
For a while now, I have been following the blogs of a couple incredible photographers who make me want to not only be a better artist, but a better person.
For today's act of kindness, I decided it's time to stop stalking and tell them how much their work has inspired my life, and how I look forward every day to see what they will post.
Check them out and get a little light in your life!

Jasmine Star Photography Blog: www.jasminestarblog.com

Amelia Lyon Photography Blog: http://www.amelialyon.net/



1 comment:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Amelia Lyon is amazing! She shot my bff's wedding 3 years ago and I too have been blog-stalking her ever since!