Friday, April 10, 2009

Act of Kindness # 8

Today's Act of Kindness is combined with another act of service that I had already done. . .

A few weeks ago at a church meeting I donated a one look photo shoot. It was won by Cheri Matthieu. (I won a neck massage ;-) Cheri and I didn't know each other all that well yet, but she is a very talented opera singer and also comes from the Pacific Northwest! (Everett actually, which is gorgeous!)

So, the shoot I did for her was supposed to include just one shot retouched, but as I sat down to do so today, I decided I would give her 8 retouches instead.
So, without any further adieu, here is Cheri Mathieu!
(ya see how I did that? Adieu . . . Matthieu. . . okay, I'm stopping, and here are the pics!)

These pics are all taken in my apartment on Riverside Drive. . . well not all in . . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rest of these were taken on my "balcony" (AKA the fire escape)

Photobucket

Photobucket

She's so comfortable in front of the lens!
Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite shot of the day! How stunning are these eyes?!?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cheri said...

WooooWWW!!!! Thank you!!!!! I love them!!!!! A HUGE act of kindness!!! Thank you so much!