Monday, December 21, 2009

Mommy in Montreal

As you may know, I spent about 3 months in Montreal during the creation process of Banana Shpeel. While I was there, I convinced my dear mommy to come out and visit. She and I took a lovely trip to Quebec City (thanks to Roby who let us use his darling condo there) and soaked up some culture. Here are some of my favorite shots from her trip!

First Self Portrait of the trip~ ain't we cute?
Photobucket

It's dangerous having this place so close by!
Photobucket

Quebec City!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She's one of my favorite subjects to photograph!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy Headshot time!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trees were confused.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've started collecting manhole cover photos from the places I travel.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Momma takes great pictures, too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This darling flower shop helped us find the perfect Thank you gift for Roby!
Photobucket

Back in Montreal. . . the view over the city, and the Olympic Stadium.
Photobucket

One last French Canadian Sunset!
Photobucket

No comments: