Monday, December 21, 2009

ChiTown

I have barely had a moment to take my camera out. But I took a moment last week to snap some photos of my gorgeous historic theatre here in lovely Chi-town! I'm loving this sad, and sad to be leaving in 2 weeks! I hope someday I'll get a good excuse to come back!

Stunning Ceiling art at the historic Chicago Theatre!
Photobucket

The Ghost light is my favorite theatre tradition. . . it keeps away the unfriendly spirits, and keeps the theatre muse alighted!
Photobucket

Our sound station
Photobucket

Some of the famous performers to grace this stage:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The fountain Lady at house right conceals a secret passage way!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: