Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Wicked Truth: Omaha

A while back, I blogged about a book event I was doing in Omaha, NB
for the incredibly insightful book, The Wicked Truth.

Since Omaha is not too far from Kansas City, I decided to spend a little time with my extraordinary Granny and Grandpa Deal!
They are the coolest people, and my biggest fans!

We ate lots of delicious food ( a special family talent ) and had lots of time just talking and catching up.
Granny Nikki grabbed a few shots of me performing.
Here are a few from the trip!


Chatting with the wonderful Suzanne Ross about her incredible book!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Performing "The Wizard and I"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And a little "Defying Gravity."
Photobucket

Photobucket

PS- Suzanne also wrote an incredibly witty and fun book about love called "The Wicked Truth About Love."
Be sure to check it out here!


And a few out-to-eat shots with Granny Nikki and Grampa Bob in Kansas City.
Photobucket
Have you noticed her fabulous jewelry? She is never without the perfect accessories!
I can only hope to be half as stylish when I grow up!

Photobucket


No comments: