Thursday, September 10, 2009

Broadway.com | On the Scene

Broadway.com is one of my favorite websites, mainly because of their always awesome coverage of new shows!
And, since I'm in a new show, I'm happy to report, that they've done it again!
With a fabulous video and an awesome spread of shots from yesterday's press conference in New York, here are my faves!
To view the video click here.




Mr. Shiner showing off his rusty old hat tricks :) JK, he's a genius!
Photobucket
Wayne and Daniel clowning around!
Photobucket
Sing it!! Michael Longoria as Emmett and Annaleigh Ashford as Katie sing out their hope of love!
Photobucket
The Banana Sisters take ya through the bridge! (I'm the one on the right!)
Photobucket
The company poses for a photo! (I'n on the right with the giant purple feather in my hat!)
Photobucket

Check out the rest of the photos here!
Thank you Broadway.com!!

No comments: