Sunday, August 16, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner!

As a sometimes hard-core, (sometimes not-so-hard-core) Fit For Life-er, I rarely if ever eat typical breakfast items at breakfast time. Usually I have a smoothie and some fresh fruit. It's super healthy and delicious!
But on occasion, I wish to indulge in my favorite breakfast items! Growing up, my Dad always loved to make big extravagant breakfasts for my friends and I after a sleep-over! We'd wake up to scrambled eggs, sausage or bacon, pancakes, etc. And in recent years, I've developed an obsession for Eggs Benedict!
So, when I was leaving NY (back in the end of March) I hosted a little FHE/Going away party for myself with the best theme ever!
Breakfast for Dinner!
Here are a few snapshots from the fun night!

My darling Kim! And the awesome Kim, Colin, Me with Ryan! Love these guys!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cheese, anyone? Amy shows us how waffles get Done!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
A little magic in the kitchen.
Photobucket
Awe, buddies! We love our glasses! They make us look smart! With roommie Jen and beloved G!
Photobucket
Colin and I could trade glasses and no one would notice (that is until we start bumping into things. . . he is far-sighted, I am near-sighted!
Photobucket
Ralph demonstrates how to make Pancake Heaven. . . his signature recipe~
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jenny wants a try!
Photobucket
Jenny gets him back! (Isn't his face classic?!? Like a cartoon character!)
Photobucket
He's a mess! The end!
Photobucket

No comments: