Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes We Can! Welcome President Obama!

Tonight, my sister and I made our way to Times Square to watch the election results!
As a long time supporter of Obama, it was a truly special experience to join with millions of my fellow New Yorkers in this historic outcome. I was impressed by McCain's concession speech.
I was moved to tears by the victory speech of our new President - Elect. And it was incredible to look around and see the emotions pouring out of the people surrounding me.
I took lots of pics and video which I promise to post soon.
But for now, I leave you with the iconic words of this campaign. . . YES WE CAN!


1 comment:

Danielle Locken said...

Kat,
I don't think you know me. You might. I met you once at Kelly King's house. I just want to say that as a convert to the church who often feels so estranged and rejected for certain views, some political, it's so good to know there are members like you who are open minded and accepting of different views. Thank you. People like you give me courage & strength when I'm feeling shut down by others.