Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let Us All Give Thanks

For those of you who have not heard of the Nielsons, I encourage you to go to www.NieRecovery.com, and hear the story of this truly inspirational family and movement. Not only are the Nielsons some of the most incredible people I've ever seen, but the outpouring of love and support reminds us all that our journey through this life is one we all walk together! Over the last few months I have been uplifted and inspired and humbly reminded that my challenges, though overwhelming at times, are not that big of a deal. As we celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, I am reminded again of how grateful I truly am for my overwhelming blessings!
Praise be to God, and Let Us All Give Thanks!
xo
kat



watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLoMosPri0

No comments: