Saturday, June 20, 2009

Introducing: DARA MASCARA

For quite some time, now, I've been searching for a make up artist to team up with for my photoshoots.
As my best friend, celebrity make up artist extraordinaire, Jessica Hoffman refused my tempting offer to leave paradise and move into my bedroom closet to be that person, I had to loo
k elsewhere.
Thank goodness, I was blessed to find none other than Dara Klein, of Dara Mascara. Though she has held prestigious positions for Stila and Lancome, regularly traveling to Paris and other fashion capitals, she gratiously agreed to meet me recently. I discovered her after she had done the makeup of two of my previous clients and I was thrilled by her work. I was even more thrilled to find that she is a gem of a person who truly uplifts and brings joy to everyone she meets! I feel so lucky to be able to work with her now!
And she brings another little gem into the world this fall!
Introducing Dara Klein and her baby bump!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: