Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Boxer : Matthew Ferretti

Matthew Ferretti is a handsome triple threat aspiring Broadway performer who works at . . .
I'll give you three guesses where he works!
This handsome man recently lost a great deal of weight as he transitioned into a healthy active lifestyle, and is well on his way to becoming a personal trainer, inspiring others to do the same. But he already inspires people every where he goes!
This sweet man and I had a killer shoot at Riverbank Park where we played slip 'n slide in the snow, and later worked it out on the steps at sunset. The final picture entitled The Boxer is another photo in my Lululemon Union Square exhibit.
Here is the handsome man.

Photobucket

I told him to model walk toward the camera. . . this proved to be a challenging request! ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh, and did I forget to mention that he's a crooner? Swoon. . .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Boxer
Photobucket

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

amazing work! I wouldn't expect anything less from you, you have such talent! I love your pictures!