Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Okay, so the title of this blog entry might make you wonder if you missed a few
scenes of my life and that I might be with child. . .
You did not.
I am not.

But, I did have my first shoot with a client of the female variety.
Chloe is one of our incredible Fantastic World singers.
She is from Australia and has legs for days and days and days and. . . you get the idea.
We had a great time, even though we, yet again, got eaten alive by the puny flying vampire bugs!

Right as we started the shoot, Chloe apologizes to me and says,
"I should warn you. . . I'm not very photogenic."
Hmmmm. . . . do you think she was right?
I'm gonna go with a big "uh-UH!!"














1 comment:

jenn (+ will) said...

hi kat, i used all natural light! such a novice! i want to get some stuff though when i have money. what gear are you using? did you get a new camera? a fancy hi-tech japanese one? (jealous!) i absolutely LOVE your work! i can't wait til you get back here and we can do it together! it will be great!!!! what's the countdown? i miss you and love you!