Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pure Beauty Ministries

A few months ago, my best friend, Jessica, started a Ministry to empower young women. It's an incredible organization and she has only just gotten started. I have always known she would accomplish amazing things in her life, and I am really proud to see her testimony and faith in God guiding her course. . .

Here is their mission statement:

Pure Beauty Ministries.... Where the exciting world of Fashion and Beauty collide with the Powerful Adventure of Living for God. Empowering and Encouraging the young women of this generation to desire more for their lives, to hold themselves to a higher standard of living, to realize their worth, and value and beauty, to boldly live the life they were created to live, as they build their lives on the power and beauty of PURITY. We are Made to be Beautiful, We are CALLED to be PURE.....

Below is a video they have just posted that celebrates a value both she and I share. . .

It's called. . . WAIT.

2 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Awesome! What a great way to present such an important value.

Kelly de Villiers said...

Thats amazing! Wish her goodluck for me. I loved the temple photos! I miss Japan SO much! I'm so glad I made it out there. Ah, all the food, how dare you give me cravings that I can't satisfy in the states! Nothing is like the food from japan. Miss you lady!