Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sneak Preview of my Documentary Shoot

As some of you may or may not have heard, a Japanese film maker is making a documentary about my life as a performer and growing photographer. His name is Muneto Tohyama, but we just call him "Movie Man," as he often films footage of all the USJ shows.
The other day he shot footage of me doing a shoot with Charity. He brought along with him his Kenji Umei, who is an incredible photographer, and he just sent me some of the stills from the shoot! Though we still have a few more times he will be shooting with me, I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of one of the images from the shoot! Enjoy!


2 comments:

f*bomb. said...

You are amazing-
and SUCH a tease!
You need to detail this doc story!

jenn (+ will) said...

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!