Friday, June 27, 2008

Mosquitos!!!!!

I have to just share that in the process of wandering the tranquil bamboo forest, and while attempt to achieve the delightful photos below, I was savagely attached by ferocious beasts!

I can just hear their little high pitched vampire buzzing, plotting like the herd or newborn vampires in the very book I was reading. . . "3, 2, 1, Scamairo!" (Japanese for "Get Her!" since of course I'm in Japan, the villains would be plotting in Japanese. . . in which case it would be "san, ni, ichi. . . " I think you get my point.)

I just counted. . .

I have 29 mosquito bites spread across
my arms, feet, and unfortunately my face!
29!!!!!
Nice!

Little bloodsucking evil doers!

I'm investing in some very toxic bug spray!

AHHHHH, I can't stop itching!

No comments: