Friday, November 12, 2010

Scott Alan ||| What I wanna be when I grow up!

If you haven't heard the music of Scott Alan yet, you are living a deprived life.
Not only is he a brilliant composer, but he is one of those rare, genuinely good guys, who I am lucky enough to call my friend.

For his 3rd and most recent album, he released a collection of songs that are both bouyant and beautiful. And to make it even more special, he has many of my very talented friends singing them. Including fellow Japanese Elphaba, Cassie McIvor. I was happy to make the introduction, and now even happier to listen to her gorgeous voice singing "Not Quite Ready to Grieve." (It's playing in the background as I write this :)

Last month, Scott and I got together to shoot some photos for his new website and upcoming press releases. We headed down to the meatpacking district and walked the streets to get these great shots. Thanks to Shane Terenzi, make up artist and puppy holding extraordinaire (he cuddled Penny while I worked,) and my fantastic assistant Adrienne Fisher, we came out with some gorgeous shots of one handsome, talented man.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: