Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Gorgeous Nieces and Nephews

For Christmas this year, my darling Momma decided to take us all on a family getaway. We rented a gorgeous house on Lake Washington, this January, where we all cozied up for a weekend. It was the perfect timing for me to give my family Christmas gift. . . photos of all my darling nieces and nephews.

Luke finding his inner musician!
Photobucket
Precious Jay finding another family trait: A love of baseball!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I can not get enough of this toosh!
Photobucket

Playing peek-a-boo in the loft!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used to sleep like this. . .
Photobucket

stunning already!
Photobucket

we had some observers during our shoot
Photobucket

how handsome is this kid?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, folks. . . this is what we call "bedroom eyes!" Watch out sis. . . he's a heartbreaker!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so much work getting into this tree, but totally worth it!
Photobucket
cutest smile ever!!
Photobucket

Stunning Savanah!
Photobucket
Oy, with the gorgeousness!
Photobucket
Pretty and pensive!
Photobucket
Look at this preciousness~ is that a word?
Photobucket

He resisted me all the way, but this is one handsome boy!
Photobucket

Photobucket


As I have become quite famous for my fish lips, it is my favorite thing to find out everyone's best "looks!" Here is a montage of my crazy kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the grown ones!
Photobucket

Wrangling these two into the shot was no small task!
Photobucket

Awe. . . Love you kids!
Photobucket

xoxo,
Auntie Kat


No comments: