Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The WICKED Truth: When good people do bad things!

Coming up very soon, I will perform two shows in promotion of the book:
The WICKED Truth,
When good people do bad things
by Suzanne Ross

We have been gearing up to do these events for nearly 6 months now, and I am so delighted to be heading out to the midwest on this mini-book tour!

The two dates are :

Friday, May 15th, 7pm
The Cooking Studio at Whole Foods Market
Metcalf, 7401 W. 91st Street, Overland Park, KS 66212

Saturday, May 16th, 2-4pm
Barnes and Noble Booksellers,
3333 Oakview Drive, Omaha, NE 68144
phone: 402.691.4557.


It will be just me on the 15th, and the author, Suzanne Ross, will join me for the event on the 16th. She has written an incredible book that really helps to understand the deeper themes of the musical WICKED, and has given me an even deeper appreciation for it's parallel's to my own life! I will be performing several songs from WICKED as well as discussing the book and my experiences with the show.

If you are anywhere near these locations, I'd love for you to come out. There is no charge, but seating is limited so you should arrive early. The book will be available for purchase there, and Suzanne and I will be available for autographs following the event. I look forward to seeing you there!
For more information check out:
www.TheWickedTruth.com

No comments: