Saturday, October 18, 2008

Randy on the Randy-Go-Round

For my first shoot back in New York, who better to have worked with than the make-me-laugh-til-I-snort-my-milk-or-pee-my-pants funny, Randy Blair. On November 3rd, he has a show at the Zipper and needed some goofy press shots to use. So, we headed out to the Central Park Merry-Go-Round, where I discovered that shooting on a Merry-Go-Round is much, much, much harder that one would think! In the end we got some ridiculous shots, and my stomach ached from the giggles.





2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

these are great! I love how he's eating a sponge bob popsicle!

Jillyboo said...

visiting your blog is always such a treat. From your breathtaking photography to the clips of you singing with that beautiful voice. Im just so thrilled to know you and to see all that you're accomplishing.