Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lisa Lehr | in NYC

Back in the day, I traveled the world working on cruise ships. This was some of the most fun of my life, not only because I was seeing exotic ports of call on a daily basis, and getting paid to do it, but also because I got to live and work with some of the best people I've ever known.

One such person is the fantastical Lisa Lehr.
As a director and choreographer, and before that as a dancer, she has traveled the world and won the hearts of all those she works with. This last weekend, she came to New York City, and with the amazing Dara Klein doing makeup, we had a fantastic afternoon, despite the freezing winds that forced us to shoot only inside.




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: