Thursday, August 5, 2010

Help me Pick my top!

Tomorrow I have a just-for-fun audition
(just to keep up the practice of the art of the audition.)

It's for Oklahoma. As part of my preparation for the call back, I watch the West End DVD of the show Starring the sexiest man who shall ever inhabit the earth, Hugh Jackman. I could jist Die!

Anyway, after much debate over my ensembluh for tomaruh I've decided to put it to a vote!
It will have to be quick, cause I am leaving the house at 10am tomorrow! So vote away, share your opinions and gimme the hard truth. (Plus please forgive the no make up, no lady support and late night sleepy eyes in the shots. You know I'm so perdy anyway.)


Here are the options:


A: simple sweet vintage
B: Short Vintage finished dress
C: Simple and not wanting to draw attention, but beautiful in her solid color.
D: This simple skirt created the perfect vivacious contrast with this shirt!

Two of the same skirt, Two Different lives!


Now, VOTE!
Vote over there on the side bar::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>

No comments: