Saturday, December 20, 2008

Erin Hall

Yesterday, the skies parted, the air was warm, and I had one of my favorite photo shoots to date. Erin Hall is a professional dancer who works with me at LuluLemon (hence the Lululemon gear she has on!) She was such a sweet girl to shoot, and she has the most incredible eyes I've ever seen! And the light was incredible! I couldn't narrow it down and I ended up editing 17 photos! (easy to do with 5 inches of snow falling suddenly out my window today!)
Hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My favorite shot of the day. . . check out that broken ankle!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

awesome pics! and what a gorgeous model I might add! I love all the sun flares!

Miễn phí said...

tai vuong gia vinh dieu mobile apk mới một game rất giống với lmht tren dien thoai