Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beautiful, Pure, and Awe Inspiring


I've posted before about the incredible foundation for women that my dear friend Jessica Hoffman created early this year. Today, a wonderful article appeared that shares some of the beautiful work she does with Pure Beauty Ministries.

When Jessica and I became best friends in high school, one of the things that helped us to grow so close was our shared commitment to purity. I love that she has taken something so important and made it her mission in life to share that joy with the world.

She is a remarkable woman, and I am so proud to call her my best friend.

Her next event is November 19th. If you are in the Honolulu area, be sure to come out and support her! Tickets available online!

Click here to read the wonderful article!

No comments: